The migme Lifestyle

Keep Watching


migme Funny Snaps 2015

Tuesday 17 February 2015


^_^ migme Funny Moments ^_^

After so long I am posting some moments of my migme life. Where I have included some Screenshoot with chat log. I have collected those as my Best moments with my friends and if you feel sad or bored than you are most welcome here to read them all. I guess you will feel good.

If I count as categorized than it could be more good to have all but the thing Is , last I have shared my e-mail to get other friend’s Funny Moments. So that I could post. Alas !! I had got but unfortunately I have lost them. If I could share than I will do it as soon as possible.

Screenshot 1 :
Title :migme LowCard Game FUN
There were running a lowcard game and I was in their. A user “@abo._.Jaber” Wanted to get “K” and same like as User “@Dragon_killer” wanted same Card and after drew  they have got 4 and 3 :D That was really a fun in that gaming moment.



Screenshot 2 :
Title :migme LeveL  121

In a chat, I was roaming and were chatting… suddenly “@Pink_vi” has entered and started to talk about “my mig level hang gang BLa bla” !! We were having fun with him too and when I told that he have 120 and this is GOOD , After that he did a gift shower and left the chat , He got another miglevel :D but he just left because he was talking about level hang !!


Screenshot 3 :
Title :SheMale :D
I was roaming in migmetsuga Bro’s Chatroom and there I have found “@miss_lon3lyy” addressing herself as SheMale :D That was really shocking and Funny :D





Screenshot 4 :
Title :mig emoicon and Hair style !
Some one was explaining mig emoicons.
What is mig emoicon? --- Its can express our emotion and another one told “most of mig emoIcons have no Hairs” So damn true and #Funny. Its made my day #LOL




If you liked really than I am expecting for your response. I would like to hearing from you, where I can give you more entertainment from my http://mig.me Life-Style !

Contact :
E-mail   : mig33star@gmail.com

No comments: