The migme Lifestyle

Keep Watching


A SAD STORY ❀ ✿

Tuesday 5 August 2014

This was a true story shared in an Arabic newspaper from a man who wanted to share his story with others so they wouldn't make the same mistake. He didn't want his name mentioned, he only wanted it to be a powerful reminder for others.

"I was in college with friends and have had many relationships with girls. One time I met a girl and have formed an unlawful relationship with her. That's how I kept it, until she became pregnant with me. When her family discovered the matter, her brother came to attack me. I told them "I do not know this girl, go look elsewhere from where her pregnancy came from" Then left him and I went away, forgetting all about the matter.

✾ ✽
And because they didn't have anything against me, they left me alone.
I forgot about the matter.

Years passed. One day I entered my house, and saw my mother fainted on the floor. I tried waking her up, but whenever she woke up, she would scream and faint again.

I tried three times and I asked her "Mother, what happened?

She screamed "Your sister!" She said "Your sister became pregnant with the neighbour's son!"

So I went to this neighbour and held him. I started to attack him until he said something to me, which was like an arrow that went straight into my heart.

Do you know what he said?

He said the same thing I said to the family of the college girl I had a relationship with!

He said "I do not know where your's sister's pregnancy came from, go ask HER"

And that was it. I went through a huge mental anguish after that.

Years passed, and I decided to get married. After the engagement and marriage contract, we got ready for the wedding. One the day of the wedding I got a surprise. My bride had a relationship before me, and she said to me "Shield me, May Allah shield you on the day of judgement"

I said to myself, That's it my Lord, enough please___This is enough punishment__I cannot handle anymore.

I swallowed my pride and accepted my bride. I spent many years with her and Allah has granted us with a beautiful baby girl, who looked like the moon.

When she reached 6 years old, she came running in from outside!

My heart started beating fast wanting to know what happened to my daughter.

Then she told us___

The house guard had raped her!

You see my readers, the girl who started this story with him at the beginning had a brother who grieved for her!

So Allah made MY sister pregnant and I too__Grieved for her!

One day the girl I started this story with will have a husband, so Allah tested me with my wife.

And she also had a father whose heart broke for her, so Allah tested me with MY daughter!

"Rewards depend on the kind of deed"

I never truly repented for what I've done to her, so Allah tested me in my dearest and nearest.

O Allah forgive our sins which are obvious to everyone and the ones hidden Ya Rab.

This story broke my heart!

❥ ❦ ❧
unknown but it is soooooo true .. I am speechless

No comments: