The migme Lifestyle

Keep Watching


Believe it and feel it to observe something NEW

Thursday 14 August 2014


Today I will tell you guys one thing which is  on
“Believe it and feel it to observe something NEW”

Me       : Hello
Sojol    : I need help vai
Me       : How can I help you?
Sojol    : do you know a mentor “obuj_hridoy46” ?
Me       : Yes I know him. But Why??
Sojol    : his Sub-mentor told me if I have any customer than I should tell him to sell his mig Credit.
Me       : Ok ! but whats Wrong ??
Sojol    : after some days, I did GC (group chat) with a customer with him and that customer cheated with him. And the sub-mentor make fake report to his mentor “obuj_hridoy”.
Me       : Then??
Sojol    : Than he request to merchant team to inactive my and that cheater’s ID. But whats my fault??

Well. I was thinking that time he is right or wrong ?? I told him to wait for my reply. And I told him to get back a positive reply from “obuj_hridoy46”

After few days, I got him in “pyschodevilzz” chatroom and I asked him. But he just act he don’t know anything I was surprised !!
He just told me,
“if anyone proved that I have made illegal Inactive than I will reward him 100 USD”

Check from Snapshoot :- 1



After few days Sojol came back from exams and asked me about his ID. He told me that “he Brought that ID by 700 Taka and the 700 tk came from his pocket money”
I was shocked again by his words… and I make GC with “obuj_hridoy46”  And then :D :D ……..
 I asked him again about The InActiVe migme account And he replied
Check from Snapshoot :- 2


Than I asked in PVT of Transformer.razi  About that And He replied He don’t know anything !!!
Check from Snapshoot :- 3  


Anyway !! There are much more Funny and Interesting Things still happening in this world which Question’s answers still pending like about paranormal !! Sojol Told me at last “Bhai I have given that Account to that Mentor as I given one coin to poor “ And He Left mig33 !! I was bit sad about him.

Well thanks for reading this migme story !! Have Fun *_*

By @sobuz_st


No comments: