The migme Lifestyle

Keep Watching


How to Reset Security Question in migme?

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Here i will explain you "How To Reset Your Security Question Easily and the email Format"

To send email First you need  "an External Email Of that ID"
IF you don't have any external email than you can use other ID's external email to send email.
***

To           : contact@mig.me
Subject   : Reset security Question issue
Message :
                Dear sir/madam,
I am a migme user and my ID name is sobuz_st, recently i have forgotten my ID's security question's answer which i have set before. Now, i am feeling my account is not safe so i need to reset it as soon as possible by the help of you.

I there for pray and hope that you will look into my issue seriously. 


And If you don't have any external email with your account than just add this sentence with the first row message "I do not have linked external email in my account. So, i mailed from my next external email to get RESET." 
                                          ***


Now they will reply you with a serial number like C#121345 (Do not delete any message from reply email). Now its almost done !!
you will get reply within 48 hours with some Questions. Do reply those Question's email                                             

"by clicking >REPLY< of that email. 

Change "Receiver" to contact@mig.me and don't change the subject.   


Again within 48 hours you will have the reply confirmation to RESET SECURITY QUESTION.

Note: Answers should be all correct and check carefully before you reply to them !

Note: If you not getting reply within 48 hours from them  than Go to "Dewi world" or "mig Feed" or "migmeLAB" in any chatroom to get coaches. And give them your Email's serial number (TICKET NUMBER) To pass it.



Thanks for reading :)

By @sobuz_st


No comments: